Provider: Nobel Biocare USA Inc
September 14, 2020 - September 19, 2020 California Implant Institute (CII) 4710 Ruffner St, Suite C, San Diego, CA, 92111
48 Credits $13995
This 6 days comprehensive All-on-4® and Full Arch Immediate Loading LIVE patient program cover the treatment planning, the surgical, the prosthetic and the laboratory phases of the full arch immediate load prostheses for edentulous patients and those with terminal dentition.
Each participant will surgically treat two All-on-4® immediate loading cases.
Also, attendees will be observing and participating as a group in a few immediate restorations of full arch immediate loading cases covering both the direct and indirect method of this procedure.
The laboratory protocols will be extensively covered during the program as well.
- Evidence-based proven protocols for the proper treatment planning for the full-arch immediate loading including treatment planning for All-on-4®
- Learn how to properly place the implants in the All-on-4® configuration
- Learn how to take an open tray and closed tray impressions for the All-on-4® prosthetic solutions
- Learn how to do the bite registration
- Learn Prostheses design
- Biomechanics for the All-on-4®
- Learn the All-on-4® occlusion
- Learn how to fabricate provisional and permanent prosthetic options
- Learn how to deal with possible All-on-4® complications
- Hygiene requirement and protocol for long-term success