Provider: Nobel Biocare USA Inc
September 21, 2020 - September 25, 2020 California Implant Institute (CII) 4710 Ruffner St, Suite C, San Diego, CA, 92111
40 Credits $13995
- Proper data collection, photography, Treatment presentations
- Principles of adhesive and biomimetic dentistry
- Material selection in esthetic implant and adhesive dentistry
- Framework designs for full arch implant restorations
- Treatment concepts for the restoration of the edentulous mandible
- Removable implant restoration of the edentulous maxilla.
- Restoration of the fixed maxillary arch. Principles and application part 1.
- Restoration of the fixed maxillary arch. Principles and application part 2. This will include All on 4 training.
- Treatment consult for comprehensive cases
- Treatment planning for comprehensive cases
- Provisionalization and immediate loading techniques for full arch and esthetic implant situations.
- Final impressions for full arch implant and tooth borne cases
- Bite registrations for full arch implant and tooth borne cases
- Dr. Reshad and Domenico Cascione unique prototype technique will be observed and studied. This technique will warrant success in many esthetic and full arch cases. Very strict protocol for success with this technique will be provided
- Delivery of final prosthesis for implant and full arch cases
- Review of patients who have received full arch and esthetic restoration. Discussion and guidelines for repair and maintenance in treatment complications will be provided
Course level: Advanced courses
Course duration (days): 5
CE credits: 40
Max. participants: 20