May 14, 2021 - May 15, 2021 1060 Main Street Suite 201, River Edge, NJ, 07661
Dr. Karl Koerner
ADA CERP Recognized Provider
The presentation will cover:
- The many “secrets” (techniques, knowledge and tips) of oral surgeons that make oral surgery easier, faster and predictable.
- Advanced instruments and procedures as taught in modern oral surgery residency
- Surgical "standards of care"
- Extraction expertise will be taken to the next level for socket preservations, multiple extractions with alveoplasty, frenectomies, exostosis removal and other minor dentoalveolar procedures.
- How to avoid or manage many common complications.
- Bleeding Management
- Managing infections
- Luxators: the world-wide standard of care
- Essentials for 3rd molar anatomy
- Bone Removal
- Bone Grafting
- Flap Resection
- Suturing techniques
- Medications and post op instructions